Rentwell is a quickly growing Property Management Firm who is seeking an energetic Property Manager to add to our team.
THE POSITION: The candidate will be a professional team player who is motivated by providing superior customer service and has a passion for interacting with, and servicing, our residents. This position also needs the candidate to be highly detail oriented while balancing the day-to-day activities that property management requires.
Primary Responsibilities: The Property Manager's responsibilities include:
• Manage the overall day-to-day operations for all properties managed
• Timely resolution (within 24-hours) of resident and owner needs.
• Ability to remain organized and work well under pressure.
• Manage property risk effectively by communicating incidents and potential
• If interested, please reply with "I'm Your Property Manager!" in the subject
• Work directly with maintenance to schedule any necessary repairs and/or
Qualifications and Requirements:
- • Ability to effectively operate with high energy, flexibility and a passion for
excellence in a constantly evolving fast pace team environment
- • Flexibility to quickly move between tasks
- • PA Real Estate License Required
- • Must have valid drivers license and own transportation
- • Prior experience in a Real Estate or Property Management Setting
- • Prefer prior experience in using Propertyware or related Property
- • Experience with Accounts Payable and Receivable
- • Prefer prior experience is working with remote staff members
If interested, please send a Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to email@example.com
- • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- • Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers