As a Keller Williams Real Estate preferred partner, we are able to provide you and your clients with full property management services. Download a Copy of our brochure
Please click below to find the agent nearest you.
Referring Owners/LandlordsWhen you refer an owner/landlord to RentWell, you are entering into a Win-Win relationship. As a company that focuses on transparency, clear communication and high quality customer service, you will know that your clients will be well cared for. Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect for when you refer a client to us:
We pay you for every referral you send our way. Typically the first months management fee.
While we focus on giving your referral the best possible service, you can focus on your sales.
- You, the Hero
Your referrals will receive a special discount just because you referred them to us.
When your referral is ready to sell their investment, we will send them back to you.
RentWell is not currently a rental agency, which means we only show properties that we manage. We are happy to show our properties to renters by having them contact us via phone or email. If you wish to represent a renter, please contact our office and we will give you access to the property.
Property Management Referral Form
The undersigned Sales/Broker Associate or Broker hereby refers the client identified below to Rentwell for property management services. I understand that my referral fee will be mailed upon an effective signed lease agreement or within 30 days of clearance of rent collection. I also understand that the referral fee will be mailed to the broker/real estate company listed below.
- Thorough tenant screening process including credit check, rent history , job and earnings verification, criminal background check and reference verification
- Each perspective tenant goes through a comprehensive application process with minimum leasing qualifications
- Insurance requirements review and analysis
- Property evaluation for best rental price based on current market conditions
- Condition report and recommendations to achieve maximum rental income
- Advertising on all top websites for maximum exposure, including TrendR Multiple Listing Service
- All properties shown by our extensive network of licensed Realtors throughout the region
- Advertising on all top websites for maximum exposure, including Trend, Zillow, Trulia and Hot Pads.
- Move in inspection and tenant walkthrough with video and photos at time of move in (Established common understanding of property condition and how it is expected to be returned)
- Periodic property inspections thereafter to ensure your investment is being maintained properly
- Move out inspection with video and pictures to determine condition at the end of the lease
- Rent is due the 1st day of every month, after five days a late fee is attached. If rent is not paid by the 10th, then tenant is issued a warning notice, and if not paid by the 15th, a request for eviction if filed
- In the event a tenant must be evicted, our service to evict typically runs $650 plus court costs
- 24/7 Emergency service
- Handle all service/maintenance requests from tenants and owners
- Supervision of all vendors/contractors
- No-hassle policy on repairs under $500
- Periodic inspection for preventative maintenance and cost saving strategies
- Management of tenant relationship and any disputes
- Annual lease review and renewals including updated market analysis to determine potential rent increases
- Escrow management for security deposits
- Rental license and code requirements
- Documents and record maintenance
- Monthly and annual income and expense statements including 1099’s
- Online rent payments
- Invoice processing and vendor payment
- Advise, plan capital improvements